Pineapple flavored chicken bursting with flavor and nutrition.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 2 pounds chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (optional)
- 1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Remove from heat just before the mixture comes to a boil.
- 2. Place chicken tenders in a medium bowl. Cover with the pineapple marinade, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 3. Preheat grill for medium heat. Thread chicken lengthwise onto wooden skewers. Add pineapple chunks if desired.
- 4. Grill chicken tenders for approximately 5 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. They grill quickly, so keep an eye on them.