Delicious ginger and soy Mahi Mahi, seared to golden perfection.
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 mahi mahi filets
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1. In a glass dish, combine the honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, ginger, garlic and olive oil. Season fish fillets with salt and pepper to taste, and place them into the glass dish. Cover, and refrigerate for 20 minutes to marinate.
- 2. Heat sesame oil in a large wok over medium-high heat. Remove filets from the dish, and save marinade. Fry fish for 4 to 6 minutes on each side until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fillets to a serving platter and maintain heat.
- 3. Pour saved marinade into the skillet, and heat over medium heat until the mixture reduces to a glaze consistently. Spoon glaze over fish, and serve immediately.