Sweet and crispy sweet potato fries, without the frying!
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoon parsley, oregano mixed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat the oven to 385 degrees F
- 2. Place the cut sweet potatoes into a microwave-safe dish with the water. Cook on in the microwave for 5 minutes on full power. Drain off liquid, and toss with Italian seasoning, lemon pepper, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Arrange fries on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- 3. Bake for 35 minutes until the fries are crispy on the outside.